Cnn News

News and Video. Top Stories, World, US, Business, Sci/Tech, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Most Popular.

I will hereby abstain from commenting for the rest of the summer.

PrintPrintEmailEmailPDF   PDF

That’s it. My time is more precious than arguing with the demented. I post a story about an outrageous statement and the first three comments against it simply cry “hater” and “racist”! There isnt any real discussion going on. Nobody will address what was said. They just want to declare the intentions of their opponents.


I had a phone call with Art, and it went something like this:

Me: “I put up a story about something outrageous that was said and all you did cry “haters!”

Art:”Thats because they are haters. What he said was true.”

Me:”How can you say that?!!!”

Art:”He said “the US is one of the largest muslim nations in the world.” Thats true, in landmass…”


Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.







I will hereby abstain from commenting for the rest of the summer.

[Source: Good Times Society - by The American Illuminati]


I will hereby abstain from commenting for the rest of the summer.

[Source: News Reporter]

posted by 88956 @ 12:03 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Multimedia

Top Stories

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links


Sponsored Links

Archives

Previous Posts

Links